DFW Fall 2019 Workshops
“Denver Fashion Week is one of the fastest growing American fashion platforms”- Forbes Magazine
Workshop 1 – Monday, March 25
Hosted by Julie Gallahue, Denver Fashion Week Model Coordinator and owner of Goldie Mae Production.
Whether you are new or have been a model for years, there is always time to learn. This event was designed around the idea of giving each and every model a set of skills and knowledge to help them understand and navigate the world of modeling. Every industry has a code of conduct that helps keep the wheels moving forward. The modeling industry does too! Learn how to build strong relationships with working professionals from producers, to make-up artists and everyone in between.
*Discussion topics may vary*
Workshop 2 – Tuesday, March 26
If you’ve ever aspired to be an editorial stylist, this event will provide you with what you need to know to get started. Expert stylists will also guide you through a live styling session and will provide hands-on on approach.
In this workshop, you will learn…
- How to get into the field
- How to build your portfolio
- How to network and how to develop your signature style
The workshop will be led by 303 Magazine stylists Cheyenne Dickerson Koya Nyangi and Denver Stylist Hannah Moon.
Workshop 3 – Wednesday, March 27
Designer Workshop: Boom Your Fashion Brand with Styled by Kait
- In this workshop, you will:
- Identify your best selling tools
- Networking, marketing, and relationships
- Calendars, margins, and invoicing
- Create multiple revenue streams
- Make a profit and scale your business
- *Discussion topics may vary*
Location: McNichols Civic Center Building- 144 W Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80202